- Staff entrance closed 2022-05-25
- Restricted access to house 10 2022-05-11
- Inauguration new Ångström 2022-05-10
- Drop-in Vaccination 2022-03-03
- New name for Polacksbacken 2022-02-21
- Temporary Entrance to House 2 to be Closed 2021-11-03
- New pictures from inside house 10 at Ångström 2021-05-28
- Inside the new building at Ångström Laboratory 2020-09-16
- Building 9 at the Ångström Laboratory officially opened 2020-09-14
- Equipment for Teaching at a Distance 2020-09-09
Licentiate seminar: Theory of microelectronics of 2D materials: Investigating the interface phenomena in graphene-based devices
Dissertation: "Novel bioinspired and biohybrid electrode materials for hydrogen production"
Licentiate seminar: Intricacy and stability of graphene spintronic devices
Docentship lecture: "Understanding diffusion – in the company of Newton, Boltzmann and Arrhenius"
Dissertation: "Light-induced routes to produce sustainable biocrudes for fuels and lubricant oils"
BOok a room
Do you need a teaching room, meeting room or premises for a conference or seminar?
The "New Ångström" project
The “New Ångström” building project, the largest in the history of Uppsala University, involves two new buildings (Building 9 and Building 10) as well as relocations throughout the existing buildings to optimise operations at the Ångström Laboratory. Read more about the project here.
We continually publish information about current and upcoming downtime, shutdowns or other disruptions that may affect people visiting anyone who works at Ångström Laboratory. Up-to-date building information can be found here.
Welcome to Ångström Laboratory, Building 10. Information about Building 10 and its climate control system, temperature regulation, ventilation, lighting, evacuation alarm and fire prevention etc. can be read in a flyer from the property owner Akademiska hus.