Finding Your Way on Campus
The campus area is located in the beautiful surroundings of Polacksbacken about 3 km south of central Uppsala.
The Uppsala University map service, www.uu.se/map, helps you find the premises you are looking for throughout the University. You can search for any premises and see directions to it (even if you are not at the Ångström Laboratory).
How to find the right premises at Ångström Laboratory
- The first position in the room number indicates the building number, the second indicates the floor and the last numbers are serial numbers. The basement floors are K1 and K2.
- House 1 has four or five digits, 10xxx is a room on floor 0 in house 1
- House 2-5 has four digits, 21xx is a room on floor 1 in house 2
- House 6-9 has five digits, 73xxx is a room on floor 3 in house 7
- House 10 has six digits, 101xxx is a room on floor 1 in house 10
ADDRESSES FOR ÅNGSTRÖM
Addresses may vary depending on which of the organisations at Ångström Laboratory you are looking for. Feel free to look up the organisation you are going to visit or send shipments to and find the address on its website.
Street address for Ångström Laboratory
752 37 Uppsala
Delivery address for Ångström Laboratory
Uppsala University: [Department/Unit]
752 37 Uppsala
751 04 Uppsala
Uppsala University has a general billing address for printed invoices from Swedish suppliers (suppliers who have a Swedish VAT registration number and who bill in SEK).
Only the invoice and any specifications/annexes are to be sent to the billing address. Order acknowledgement and any reminders is sent to the delivery address. You can find more information about billing addresses here.
Postal address for organisations at Ångström Laboratory
75X XX Uppsala
NN = Depending on the person
XXX = Depending on the department/unit