Opening Hours at Ångström Laboratory
Access to Ångström
During the semesters, the facilities at Ångström Laboratory are open every weekday at regular hours. These opening hours may be adjusted, especially during periods of low activity or holidays. Exceptions are announced here, and on the information screens at the campus area.
- The entrances at Ångström Laboratory are unlocked during weekdays, 07.00-17.00.
- Employees can enter the front doors at other times with a campus card and personal code.
- The premises are accessible for students with a campus card and personal code 05.30-24.00.
Ordinary opening hours
Reception desk and Student Services at Ångström laboratory
Open weekdays 08.00-16.00.
More information about the reception
Information about Student Services at the Ångström Laboratory
Access, Campus cards and Keys
Open Monday to Thursday 07.00-15.45 and Friday 07.00-14.45. (Closed for lunch, exact time notified at the desk on each day)
More information about keys and access cards
Staff working hours 07.00-16.00. Lunchbreak 11.30-12.30.
More information about janitors office
Open weekdays 08.00-11.30 and 12.30-15.00.
More information about mail and goods handling
The Ångström library
Calender för opening hours of Uppsala University Libraries
Day-to-day information about opening hours at Matikums website.
Information at Hörs website
Closed for now
If you need to temporarily keep a door open outside the usual opening hours, please contact the Card & Key Service at the Ångström Laboratory at least 1 day in advance. Please include the following information:
- which door/doors need to be kept open
- which date/s the application regards
- what course/event is in need of temporary access
- the minimum time span to keep the door unlocked (usually it is enough to keep the door or doors open until all visitors/participants have arived, not until the event ends)
- your name and department/unit
Campus Management makes the decisions about temporary access and informs the client.