Error reporting at Campus Ångström Laboratory

It happens that things break or stop working properly. Everyone needs to assume responsibility and report any errors that are discovered. The report should be sent directly to the proper unit. The following guide can help you find which unit is responsible for the problem. If you still do not know which unit is responsible, Campus Management can always help you take the first step.

Error reporting to the property owner

Buildings and permanent installations are reported to the property owner. Permanent installations refers to fixed technical features such as sewage, electricity, lifts, cooling/heating and ventilation, water, and interior furnishings in bathrooms, WCs and changing rooms. This includes permanent kitchen equipment in kitchenettes, lunch rooms, coffee rooms and dining rooms (but not coffee machines, see other problems). Doors and frames, automatic door openers in exterior doors and public spaces and electric locks in exterior doors are handled by the property owner (for card readers or electric locks in interior doors, see Error reporting at Campus Ångström Laboratory). Blackout curtains, emergency lighting, outdoor and stairwell lighting, fire alarms and some fire extinguishers are also included in the responsibility of the property owner. In winter the property owner provides sanding and snow removal.

The Ångström laboratory

• Report errors via Akademiska Hus’s online form or the app "Mitt Campus"
• Emergency errors can be reported through an on-call number: 010-557 24 00

  • the building number
  • location (i.e. department, WC, office)
  • room number (available on door post)
  • description of the problem
  • name and telephone or e-mail of the person reporting the problem for feedback

Error reporting to Campus Management

  • Errors on non-fixed installations such as furniture and other interior furnishings, signs, digital information screens, loose outdoor furniture, fluorescent lamps and other indoor light sources are reported by mail to the Janitor's office at If the error is urgent, report it directly to the janitor's supervisor by phone: 018-471 5892.
  • Errors regarding lock cylinders, keys, access card systems with card readers, alarms, electric locks in interior doors and automatic door openers indoors are reported by mailing Keys- and card services at If the error is urgent, report it directly to Keys- and card services during working hours (7 am - 4 pm) at 018-471 5891 or 0704-250 523.
  • Errors regarding everything concerning audio and video are reported by mailing the AV support at

IT-related problems (including printers)

Contact University IT Services by mailing to or call 018-471 4400 (for urgent questions) if you need to report an error regarding computers in the computer rooms or anything else regarding IT at Ångström Laboratory. 

Employees can administer passwords and other information by logging on to their user account.

Information about Eduroam

For students and staff at Uppsala University and for researchers and visitors from other universities and higher education institutions.

Information about UU-Guest

Uppsala University has a wireless network (UU-Guest) for visitors. Visitors can create an account that is valid for 24 hours. The network only provides access to the internet.

The visitor needs to have a mobile phone to which a username and password is sent by text message. Visitors connect their devices to the network and are automatically shown a self-service page where a 24-hour account can be created. After 24 hours the visitor can acquire a new account in the same way.

Information about Eduprint

Students who want to copy, print or scan documents on any of the printers at Ångström Laboratory need an access card, which is then linked to eduPrint. Instructions for students can be found here. Information for employees about printing and copying via eduPrint is available in the Employee Portal.

Contact University IT Services for problems regarding or questions about eduPrint.

What if a printer runs out of paper?

Paper is loaded by a service partner according to a schedule based on expected consumption. If paper runs out, you can load it yourself. There is extra paper at all printers. If there is no paper, turn to Campus Management, which can handle extra refills.


Since October 2019, University IT Services are installed to managed all IT support at Uppsala University.

How do I get help on campus?

  1. First try to find the answer to your question on the employee portal.
  2. Send a question to
    or call 018-471 4400 (for urgent questions)

Opening hours
Weekdays – 8 am to 5 pm

When you call or send an email to the above e-mail address, a case is created in our  system and a technician will contact you.

NOTE: IT support for employees at the Swedish Institute of Space Physics is handled by Jan Karlsson.

Other problems

Coffee Machines

All departments are responsible for their own coffee machines or equivalent. Jobmeal Sverige is responsible for operation and maintenance of the coffee vending machines in the departments’ common lunchrooms on floors 3 and 4 of Ångström Laboratory (Building 1), which includes full service with daily supervision and refilling of coffee, tea and paper cups. Errors or problems are reported directly to JOBmeal by phone: 010-160 99 99.

Cleaning Services

The Building Division coordinates Uppsala University cleaning; information on cleaning can be found in the Employee Portal.
Report inadequate cleaning or the need for extra cleaning to Allan Parkkila, the senior custodial technician for the Ångström Laboratory cleaning area. If you need a vacuum cleaner, contact the Janitor’s Office or Goods Reception.


The parking areas at Campus Ångström Laboratory are administered by Aimo Park. In case of faulty charging or broken parking ticket machines, contact Aimo Park at 0771-96 90 01 or through their website. In case of malfunctioning of the card reader for Rate 2, contact Campus Management.

Roads, local public transport & public spaces

If you discover a problem or wish to submit comments on traffic and outdoor surroundings outside Campus Ångström Laboratory, such as streets, cycle paths, snow removal and lighting, you can contact Uppsala Kommun.

If you experience problems with local public transport, you can contact UL Customer Service at 0771-14 14 14 through their website or at

Last modified: 2023-04-21