Lunch seminar (Ångström) for the call: Collaborative projects for better health autumn 2022
- Date: –13:00
- Location: Ångströmlaboratoriet, Lägerhyddsvägen 1 Gustav de Laval (106130).
- Lecturer: Collaboration managers from UU Innovation Partnership Office will go through the call and answer questions and tell you how they can help you with the application.
- Organiser: UU Samverkan
- Contact person: Andy Browning
Welcome to a lunch seminar about the call “Collaboration project for better health”. The call is now open for application and closes on November 16.
With this call, Swelife and Medtech4Health want to help Sweden remain a world leader in life science. Read the full call and join the on-line seminar organised by Swelife and MedTech4health. At the seminar, collaboration managers from UU Innovation Partnership Office will go through the call and answer questions and tell you how they can help you with the application.
What can you apply for? Innovation project in collaboration with great potential to contribute to improved prevention, diagnosis, monitoring or treatment. There must be a significant need and demand for the solution from the end user.
How can UU Innovation Partnership Office help you?
- Discuss whether your idea / project would fit within the call
- Help you identify partners that would strengthen your project
- In some cases, support in identifying and contacts with new partners
- Feedback on all aspects of your application and help you understand the focus of the call
- Support on how to handle intellectual property (IP) rights within the application
…and much more!
Lunch (sandwich and coffee/tea) will be served.