In case of immediate hazard to your life, health or property, call 112.
- The University’s emergency number: 018-471 25 00
- Uppsala University Hospital emergency room: 018-611 00 00
- Emergency services information number: (00) 113 13 – This is Sweden’s national number for information in case of serious accidents and crises
- In case of a chemical spill, call the RECOVER remediation company at 0771-10 35 00
Emergency malfunction at the Ångström laboratory
Problems with permanent installations such as sewage, electricity, permanent furnishings, lifts, cooling, sanding, snow removal, heating, ventilation, water, WC, etc. are submitted as error reports directly on the Akademiska Hus website. Select the building where the problem has occurred. Arrange the columns by clicking on the respective heading.
- The Akademiska Hus helpline is open around the clock at 018-68 32 04.
Official on Call
An Official on Call (Tjänsteman i Beredskap, or TiB) is available during non-working hours (weekdays 16:30–08:00, Friday 16:30–Monday 08:00 and holidays) and has the following responsibilities:
- Answer calls within 5 minutes.
- Receive alarms or information about serious incidents.
- Be on site at Uppsala University within an hour, if necessary.
- Make an initial assessment of the scope of the event and its possible consequences.
- Begin gathering information for the crisis management team (security, communications, staff and student divisions).
- Establish liaison with the parties involved in the incident (such as police, rescue services, county councils, security companies).
An Official on Call can be reached on 018-471 1800.